If you are in Thailand, then we accept payment in Thai baht. But payment can also be made in US dollars at the cash rate or online, by agreement.

The cost of training is calculated depending on the hours of study, the need for a visa, the duration of the visa (6 months or 1 year). Call or write to us and we will advise you on prices.


When you enter Thailand, the customs officer puts a stamp on the passport. Based on this stamp, you can legally stay in Phuket for 30 days. To stay longer – you will need a visa.

The most common types of visa:

NON-ED is a student visa that we provide you from school
NON-B – business visa when starting a business in Thailand
NON-O – a visa is issued if you have family ties (child, wife, husband in Thailand)

No, only educational institutions licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education can apply for such visas. Our school has such a license.

Of course, even if you are many years old, you can do it. We have been teaching English, Thai and other languages according to our own methodology for more than 7 years. You study with native speakers and your vocabulary is replenished much faster and more efficiently.

Student visa (ED – education) in Thailand is issued for a period of 6 months and 1 year, with the need for every 3 months of stay extension validity for the next 3 months.